Hi there! I’ve been self employed since 2013. In that time I’ve grown my business to over six figures and opened two massage therapy clinics in Kingston, Ontario. I want to help you with the practical details of running your own successful wellness business. Let’s make your business work for you!
You want to run a successful wellness business, but you’re not sure where to start. You need practical details that match the size of your business and want to learn how to implement them.
Running or starting a business can be overwhelming. I want to help simplify things so that you have time to focus on what matters- doing what you love.
Who I work with:
- Wellness professionals that work one on one with people or who sell goods to improve peoples lives and health. Massage therapists, doulas, spiritual practitioners, and more!
- You are just starting your business and not sure where to begin OR
- You have had a business for a while and want to grow it, but aren’t sure why you aren’t getting traction
- Running your business feels like so much work for so little reward
One on One Coaching and Mentoring
I use a blend of coaching and mentoring to help you run your business in a way that works for you. Here’s a list of things that I can help with:
-Understanding your ideal customers
-Setting up customized policies and procedures that help you run your business based on what works for you and your unique business strengths
-Understanding your own strengths and weaknesses so you can maximize your time doing what you are great at
– branding and design advice including what social platforms work best for you and what kind of content you should be posting
-Time management and learning how to delegate
-Basic accounting advice on how to streamline and organize your cashflow so that you can understand the numbers behind your business *please note I am not a licensed accountant
One on one sessions can be completed via video chat, and usually last 45-60 minutes.
Cost: $165 per session including tax
“Alyssa has a calm and easygoing presence and that made me feel very comfortable during our sessions. Her questions made me think about my roadblocks in a different way and go easier on myself!”
“Alyssa has a way of asking the right questions for YOU to dig deep and find the answers to why you are feeling stuck, unmotivated, or unsure how to proceed with life.”